Turner On TV
Brian recently made an
appearance on James Martin's Saturday Morning
Click here to watch it again
In August Brian will be hosting the Countryfile Kitchen Stage
Click here to find out more
Tony Blackburn - Coconut Rice Pudding
How to Create the Dish
1. Wash the rice and drain.
2. Pour the cream and coconut milk into a saucepan, bring to the boil then add the rice and stir well to distribute.
3. Add the sugar, split vanilla pod and butter and simmer slowly for about 20-30 minutes, stirring regularly until cooked.
4. Put half the raspberries into a saucepan with the icing sugar, rum and spices, bring up to the boil and simmer until thickened.
5. Remove the star anise and cinnamon stick and push through a sieve into bowl containing the remaining raspberries, then set aside to cool.
6. Pour the rice pudding into dishes and put raspberries in the centre and serve.